If your business is at a crossroads, Craig aviation and industry can save you money and help you reach new heights. Welcome to the Craig Aviation and Industrial Complex, a 700+ acre industrial and aviation park located 45 minutes west of Montgomery offering convenient access to I-65 / I-85 to the east and I-20 / I-59 to the west.
Operated by the Craig Field Airport and Industrial Authority (CFAIA), the complex is complete with paved roads, utilities, fire protection, perimeter fencing, and rail access. Central to the complex is the general purpose airport, with a 10,000 ft lighted runway, capable of handling C-130 and 747/777 sized aircraft, renovated, and new hangars and 70 acres of tie downs.
We invite you to tour our site to learn more about the Craig Complex and the strategic advantage it can give your manufacturing or aviation related business.
Reach new heights with Craig.
Thank you for the consideration, and your interest in doing business in Dallas County.
- All Infrastructure In Place
- On-site Technical Training
- New Hangars
- Workforce Available
- Incentives Available
- 70-Acre Parking Apron with Tie Downs
- On-site Fueling and De-fueling
- On-site Rail
- ILS, AWOS, GPS & NDB Approaches
- On-site Fire Department with Crash & Rescue
- Newly Resurfaced Runway & Taxi-ways
- FAA Approved Security Fencing